Digital Strategy is seeking a Business and Data Analyst with strong analytical and communication skills to provide support to federal clients in gathering requirements, performing data analysis, and generating reports in various business intelligence platforms. The candidate will work with federal and contractor teams to understand reporting needs and deliver data analytics products to meet and exceed client expectations. Specific duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Serves the role of a Product Owner/Business Analyst for a data analytics team, specializing in Federal workforce management data.
- Works with clients and contractor Agile teams to gather information and develop business and functional requirements for reports and dashboards.
- Designs user-friendly dashboards, reports, and charts with key indicators for a variety of stakeholders.
- Utilizes various structured and unstructured data sources to extract, analyze, and summarize data into custom reports and dashboards.
- Supports data governance efforts including design and development to data architecture, data standardization, and data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Business, or similar majors
- Ten (10) years of total work experience, including requirements gathering and data analysis
- Two (2) years of experience may be substituted for Master’s degree
- At least four (4) years of experience in developing and delivering business/functional requirements.
- At least four (4) years of experience with data analysis and data visualization projects.
- Experience designing and developing reports utilizing business intelligence tools, e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Cognos ReportNet, Tableau, or others
- Experience managing project work items in an Agile workspace, e.g. using Microsoft Azure DevOps or JIRA
- Strong attention to detail and ability to grasp and document new information rapidly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must live near the Denver, CO metro area and willing to travel periodically for client collaboration meetings.
Min. Citizenship Status Required: U.S. Citizen
We are a small IT and Management Consulting firm with several Federal Government projects. Due to the nature of our contracts and federal guidelines, US Citizenship is required.
In addition to the flexibility of working remotely, we offer a generous benefits package that includes Health and Life insurance, 401K plan, and Paid-Time-Off, plus 11 Federal holidays!
To Apply: Please apply through Indeed