Digital Strategy is seeking an Agile Product Owner with strong analytical and communication skills to provide support to federal clients in designing products for Workforce Management and Analysis. The candidate will lead product design, gathering requirements, performing data analysis, developing acceptance criteria, and testing data products (reports, dashboards). The candidate will plan and lead product development to deliver data analytics products. Specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- Works with clients and product manager to understand priorities and develops roadmaps for development. Manages work items and priorities in Azure DevOps (ADO).
- Works with clients to gather requirements and acceptance criteria for reports and dashboards.
- Establishes a strong open rapport with the client fostering clear and concise communication.
- Leads the product functional design process. Works with team to develop mockups for reports and charts for a variety of stakeholders.
- Utilizes various structured and unstructured data sources to extract, analyze, and summarize data into custom reports and dashboards.
- Tests dashboards and reports functionally to ensure they meet acceptance criteria.
- Supports data governance efforts including data standardization, data quality, and data literacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Business, or similar majors
- Ten (10) years of total work experience, including requirements gathering and data analysis
- Two (2) years of experience may be substituted for Master’s degree
- At least four (4) years of experience in developing and delivering business/functional requirements, with at least two (2) years in a Scrum Agile and/or SAFe® project environment
- At least four (4) years of experience with data analysis and data visualization projects
- Experience working with workforce analytics, utilizing HR workforce data to propose dashboards and visualizations for a workforce management team and their leadership
- Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing business intelligence tools is preferred, e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Cognos ReportNet, Tableau, or others
- Strong attention to detail and ability to grasp and document new information rapidly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must live within the MD, DC, VA, or CO area
Min. Citizenship Status Required: U.S. Citizen
We are a small IT and Management Consulting firm with several Federal Government projects. Due to the nature of our contracts and federal guidelines, US Citizenship is required.
In addition to the flexibility of working remotely, we offer a generous benefits package that includes Health and Life insurance, 401K plan, and Paid-Time-Off, plus 11 Federal holidays!
To Apply: Please apply through Indeed